Friday, July 30, 2010

Playlist

1) I Like It, Enrique Iglesias --- Really good for a starting relationship :)

2) Way I Am, Ingrid Michaelson--- MY FUTURE WEDDING SONG

3) Just Dance (Stripped Down), Lady Gaga--- Really just a fun, upbeat song, great 4 summer

4) California, Metro Station--- I'm a Cali boy, and this song brings me back

5) Little Freak, Usher--- My ex loved this song

6) Empire State of Mind, Jay-Z/Alicia Keys--- My vacation to New York is when things with my ex turned south, and this song just reminds me of that trip

7) Please Don't Leave Me, P!NK--- Desperate attempt at clinging to a failing relationship

8) Solo, Jason Derulo--- An attempt to quickly sweep a serious relationship under the rug, and act like your cool and fine w/out the other person

9) Impossible, Shantelle--- How I'm feeling right now

10) Maybe, Ingrid Michaelson--- How I want to feel

-Jack

1 comment: